It's been a while again, but here's a semi-decent idea for a project! So, point by point below...
1. 'Rez in Flash'
2. ...but in a faux-3D world.
3. The player flies into the screen.
4. Exclusively uses a Nintendo Wii Remote as a means of control.
5. Move the player left and right by altering the 'roll' of the Wii Remote.
6. Aim using the Wii Remote functioning in the same way as a mouse.
7. Use of gestures - Tracing different shapes using the Wii Remote to unlock areas and proceed through the game.
That's all folks - hope it's easy to make!